Friday, October 29, 2010

My youth, my Sister and Haute Chocolate.


I was born in the Central Valley of California the daughter of jack of all trades and a nurse.  Both of my parents were musicians and have a deep love of music. Being taught music theory at a very early age I guess I could say that I have been touched by music my entire life. Played in orchestra and sang in Choir throughout  School. In college I had to make a choice and I chose voice. I dabbled with the Grand Opera in my town and then became a regular fixture at the Local Dinner Theater. I became a Performing Arts Instructor for the disabled by day and a songstress by night. My sister and I did sing and play violin together as children and as adults we formed a act called Haute Chocolate. We shall soon see how that pans out. But the original reason to do it all is to make a CD for our children. To preserve for ever how much we love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment