Friday, October 29, 2010

Baby Elijah

Baby Elijah's beginning was as if I had signed up for baby boot camp! Right from the start I was craving stake, fajita meat, pork chops and the like. I had mad nausea and vomited anytime I smelled or saw onions. He was an old soul right from the start. During my very first ultra sound ever I saw a miracle in my womb. My precious baby boy was dancing there and I cried. Then day he was born I became one of the happiest Mothes on the planet. When Samuel and I looked into his eyes he would stare back and look straight into our souls. Elijah will be a great Man one day. The name Elijah popped in to both of our heads at the same time. So we took that as a sign. His second name was after family members on my side of the family. "Sky" his middle name came to me when looking at the sky just before Hurricane Rita. My doctor said he could be born during the hurricane because I was “any day now” status. So I said, "this is Elijah’s Sky” just before the Hurricane hit. And you know I knew at that moment that everything was going to be just fine. His presence has always been that of a man that stands 7 feet tall. Destined for greatness he is..

No comments:

Post a Comment