Friday, October 29, 2010

Baby Levi



Levi James Stone was determined to be here. We know this because against all odds he was conceived, survived a difficult pregnancy and rigorous delivery.   He was a rock, steadfast and immovable which  is why his middle name is Stone. He is a quick study and has a strong core. I see him watch people and react as if he knows what they are saying. He has done this since day one. Levi is and has always been a bright eyed grumpy baby boy. Time will tell but I think he will talking very early and walking soon. He is so cute I can hardly take it. I just love his baby smell and the way he so thoughtfully looks at his world. He loves to listen to my voice and music. So I wonder what is in store for this sweet inquisitive baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment