Friday, August 10, 2012

Memories money can't buy.....Fresno, CA Summer 2012


So many wonderful moments happened summer 2012 that are now a cherished memory.
Here's is a collection of memories that I managed to catch in a photo.

Levi sitting on the nook of Grandpa Dave's legs.

Elijah getting excited over discovering my old fita bow.

Living in Houston now for 7 years I come home to find I am delightfully amused with the bike lane. You see these everywhere here. They are a rare sight in Houston plus riding a bike in the metro area is dangerous.

Wish they sold this brand in Texas. There simply is no better dry salami anywhere else. 

We made a traditional "Chicken Pie Shop" lunch break on Aunt B's Birthday!!!

Had a marvelous  day in the Tower Distric!

Naomi, Eli and Jojo contemplating this piece at Arte Americas had me tearing up! 
I love that they loved the museum. 

My Birthday Crew!

Naomi's face! Oh how I love the Hungry Bear cookie shop!

One of my BFF's of all time!

A fabulous day in AZ with our family friends!


The kids went to their first Musical. They saw Sleeping Beauty at the Memorial Theater!


Twins on Mother/Daughter day! On our way to go see "Sound of Music"!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment