Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Hopkins Halloween!

What a crAzy end to October 2011!
First of all the weekend got it's kick off on Friday with Naomi and Elijah catching a cold. Levi, Josiah and I caught a stomach bug. Idk! Daddy was out of town so Grand Dad came to the rescue. YAY for Grandparents! Grand Dad or "G-Dad" as Josiah calls him took in Naomi and Elijah. And I stayed home with the two little boys. Let me just say that vomit and fire poop is not how I envisioned my 2011 Halloween Weekend. *sigh* Moving forward now as the kids were recovering on Sunday they missed out on the children's program at church. They were majorly bummed about that but enjoyed every minute of their time with G-Dad. So the big Monday rolled in and with everyone feeling much better.....we. went.  Trick Er Treatin'!!!
  So the Force was with us and you will see why........
Levi as Yoda, Naomi as Princess Leia, Elijah as a Storm Trooper and Josiah as Darth Vador!


They crept up to this house....and Josiah kept saying, "I Skeerd". LOL! 


My cheeky little beggars!
 Levi would say, "Tih Teat" and then after he got some candy he said, "Kank Kooo"! 
Ah that kid melts me.

Here we are back home and time to hang up costumes, hide the candy, get ready for bed & hide the candy(oh I already said that *hehe*) and as you can see Naomi is not too pleased. 

All in all we had a great evening. Thank you Lord for the inspiration of "the Force" thus making a foundation of happy memories! 




Happy Hopkins Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment